The David Lam Library is offering a RefWorks for Business Researchers workshop on Wednesday November 9th from 9.00-10.30am in the Canaccord Learning Commons. The workshop is open to graduate students at faculty at the Sauder School of Business.
RefWorks is a web based citation management tool, available to all UBC students, faculty and staff through UBC Library.
RefWorks allows you to:
- Create your own account and maintain a database of citations.
- Import citations directly from many of the library databases and from the UBC Library catalogue.
- Generate a bibliography in many different citation styles.
- Share your database (or just one or more folders within it) with fellow researchers.
- Pull in RSS feeds of new articles, from databases and journal content pages, and add them to your RefWorks account.
Click on the link below to register for this hands-on session in which you can begin to build your own RefWorks database: http://elred.library.ubc.ca/libs/dashboard/view/2794
The workshop will be held in CLC 222, the small computer lab in the Canaccord Learning Commons (which is located at the North End of the Henry Angus building, above Tim Hortons).