Are you a UBC graduate student, postdoc, or faculty member looking to increase the impact of your research? Join us for the Reading Week Research Impact Challenge, February 15-19, 2016, at Koerner Library.
In a competitive research landscape, researchers can no longer afford to just publish and hope for the best. To leave a mark, researchers have to take their impact into their own hands. But where to start? With so many …ways to share, promote, and discuss your research, it can be tough to know where to begin. Luckily, UBC Library is here to help.
Over the course of Reading Week, we’ll work together to supercharge your research impact. You’ll:
– build your academic profile online to help demonstrate your authority, expertise and research interests
– connect with your academic community
– discover ways to increase the visibility of your research
– set alerts to stay on the cutting edge of your discipline, to spark creativity, and to find unexpected opportunities for collaboration
– learn how to track and report on your own scholarly metrics and impacts
If you’re up to the challenge, we’re confident that by the end of the week, your research will get a boost in exposure.
For more information and to register, visit the UBC Library Research Impact Challenge portal.