Connie Flook, our CLC Program Assistant organized an incredible Hallowe’en Haunted Patio at David Lam Library yesterday. The event took place on our second floor patio from 12-2 pm and was attended by over 100 people. In addition to renting out a fog machine and a large tent in case it rains, the event had 5 exciting stations for people to visit.
The stations included:
• Station 1 – Video of local Vancouver hauntings
• Station 2 – Mystery Table
• Station 3 – Microfiche Reader with some scary NYPD reports
• Station 4 – “Librarian”
• Station 4 – Book Reaper
• Station 5 – Dancing Zombie
• Station 5 – Dancing Bumble Bee
• Station 5 – Dancing plant
We received a lot of positive feedback from students who enjoyed the event. Thanks to Connie for organizing and for all the amazing student volunteers who made this event possible!